All ticket prices are stated in Tanzanian Shillings. All purchases are made in Tanzania. Your bank might charge you for currency conversion if you are buying from a country other than Tanzania.
Tickets can be purchased online using M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, valid Visa or MasterCard credit cards only. Your bank might charge you an additional amount if you are using an international credit card.
Pricing and Availability
TiME Tickets sells tickets on behalf of the event organizer, the person or entity responsible for organizing and running the event, which means TiME Tickets does not set the ticket prices or determine seating allocations. Tickets are sold online through TiME Tickets. TiME Tickets does not control this inventory or its availability.
Once you have confirmed your order of tickets, you will receive an email with payment reference and Invoice. You will have 10 minutes to submit your payment through the online payment system or your order will be automatically canceled and you will need to start again. Once you have submitted payment information online and your ticket purchase is successful, you will see a Payment Status page online. You will also receive an Order Confirmation with your e-tickets attached via email to the email address inbox you supply in the while placing an order or when signing up to TiME Tickets. If you do not find your Order Confirmation with your e-tickets in your inbox please check your Spam/Junk folder. To avoid our emails being seen as junk, please add firstname.lastname@example.org address to your Address Book. The information contained on your Order Confirmation and e-tickets is important and you should keep it safely. Your e-tickets contain a unique Qr code with a ticket number which should be quoted in any correspondence and it will be required upon entering the event. If you do not receive an Order Confirmation with e-tickets (in the form of an Order Confirmation page or email or SMS) after submitting payment information (but especially if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information), it is your responsibility to confirm with TiME Tickets on the following email address (email@example.com) to confirm that your order has been placed. If it has, we will ensure you get your Order Confirmation with your e-tickets. If we confirm that the order was not placed, you may safely reorder online. TiME Tickets is not responsible for any loss you may incur if you fail to confirm with us before the event and in due time to remedy the situation.
When purchasing tickets on TiME Tickets, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. If we suspect fraud, we may in our sole discretion cancel the purchase and refund the ticket value to the credit card or mobile money number used for the transaction.
If seat allocation is required by the promoter for a particular event, the feature will be available for you to select your preferred seats online and at the time you select your ticket category.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before you actually purchase your tickets, TiME Tickets will give you the opportunity to review the seat location, event and performance date you have chosen. Once you make your final selection and purchase your tickets, TiME Tickets will not allow exchanges or refunds for any reason. By making your purchase, you agree to this condition. Please carefully review your order before you make the payment. Once you have your tickets, keep them safe. The above condition of sale means that lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets, or tickets claimed to be not delivered/not received, cannot be replaced or refunded and you may not gain admittance to the event. By purchasing the ticket, you agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid or circumvent the above condition of sale in any way. You also agree that you will not contact TiME Tickets to seek a refund, return or exchange. Nor will you dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the credit card company used to make the purchase. Should you do so, your tickets may be canceled and TiME Tickets may, in its sole discretion, take any measures necessary to ensure that any pending ticket sales are canceled and that you are prevented from buying tickets in the future. The only possible exception to this policy is if an event is postponed or canceled.
Canceled and Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed. Special conditions will apply in such case. These conditions are set by the promoter and vary from an event to another. TiME Tickets will attempt to contact you either by phone or email to explain the procedures and conditions required by the promoter for a refund or exchange if it is due. When we contact you, we will use the contact details you provided at the time of registration or ticket reservation. To get any refund or exchange due you must adhere to the procedures and conditions.
In case of Event Cancellation, tickets purchased online via TiME Tickets platform, refunds will be executed within a reasonable period following the cancellation announcement date. (this is an automated procedure where the customer will not have to ask for a refund? i.e. TiME Tickets is responsible to proceed with the refund without any claim from the customer, therefore it’s better to avoid having specific dates for refund.)
Please note that refunds, when made by TiME Tickets , are made only to the mobile number or credit card that was used in the online ticket purchase for the value paid for the ticket. Delivery charges, order processing charges, and other bank charges associated with your mobile number or credit card are not refundable.TiME Tickets will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you paid for a ticket is incorrect for any reason, regardless of that reason, TiME Tickets will reimburse the difference if the amount is overpaid; require you to pay the difference if you underpaid, or cancel the ticket. If the ticket is canceled, a refund of the amount you paid will be made to you. If you are able to purchase tickets before the scheduled sale of tickets start, TiME Tickets reserves the right to cancel the tickets. If the ticket is canceled, a refund will be made at TiME Tickets ‘s sole discretion.
Multiple Browser Windows
Please ensure that you use only one browser window to look for tickets and place an order online on TiME Tickets. Using multiple browser windows can cause your session to time out and other errors that could mean that you lose your tickets.
Promoter’s Ticket Terms and Conditions
Each promoter has their own set of Terms and Conditions for the sale of tickets. We strongly advise that you check The promoter’s Terms and Conditions before purchasing your tickets. What follows is commonly included:
- The promoter reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly.
- You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event.
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you choose not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure that they meet any age restrictions set by the promoter. No refunds will be made to purchasers who are refused entry due to not meeting the age limit requirement.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder or mobile money number owner must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Tanzanian Shillings.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s or mobile money number ower monthly statement.
Unlawful Re-Sale of Tickets; Commercial Purposes
Unlawful resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by the promoter, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of TiME Tickets trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to TiME Tickets consent.
For more information about a purchase you have made, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Order Confirmation Number and Full Name.